5th July 2018, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 10th Chhattisgarh Board student?

Hello everyone, my son is just promoted to 10th standard and he is studying in Chhattisgarh State Board. He didn’t take any coaching but he scored 64% marks in his 9th standard. Now, I think to join him in any coaching class. So, is it beneficial to join any coaching class?

6th July 2018, 11:50 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 10th Chhattisgarh Board student?

I don't think so that in 10th standard you should join any coaching classes because this is the stage when you need not to have any kind of pressure. You just need to put all your effort on the studies that you are getting from your school. Still you think that you have to join any coaching classes then I would like to suggest you to join any tuition classes. It would be better for you to join coaching classes if you want to appear in any entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?