5th July 2018, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MTech(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?

Friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of MTech in Cryogenic Engineering course which is available in PSN College of Engineering and Technology. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of MTech(Civil Engineering) in MJR College of Engineering & Technology?
  2. Fee expenses of MTech(Transportation Engineering) in MVR College of Engineering & Technology?
  3. Fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bharti College of Engineering and Technology?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BE(Petrochemical Engineering) in JCT College of Engineering and Technology?
  5. Ranking of PSN college of engineering? Best colleges in Tamilnadu for studying Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Information about PSN college of engineering? Best colleges in Tamilnadu?
  7. Fee expenses of ME(Digital Systems Engineering) in Muffakham Jah College of Engineering and Technology?
  8. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Metallurgical Engineering) in Jagadguru Dattatray College of Technology, Indore?
  9. Entrance exam available to study MTech(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?
  10. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  11. Scholarships available to study MTech(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?
  12. How many MTech(Cryogenic Engineering) seats are available in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?
  13. Fee expenses of BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?
  14. Fee expenses of BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  15. Course structure & fee expenses of BTech(EEE) in Don Bosco College of Engineering & Technology?
  16. Course structure of MTech(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?
  17. Fee expenses of BTech(ECE) in Aalim Muhammed Salegh College of Engineering?
  18. Fee expenses of ME(Communication Engineering) in Methodist College of Engineering and Technology?
15th July 2018, 07:56 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MTech(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology?

M.Tech. Cryogenic Engineering or Master of Technology in Cryogenic Engineering is a two-year postgraduate Space Technology course.

As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of M.Tech(Cryogenic Engineering) in PSN College of Engineering and Technology is 1 lakh.

The total no of seats is 18.

For more information you can contact at given below address.

Address: PSN Nagar, Tirunelveli (Dist), Melathediyoor, Tamil Nadu 627152
Phone: 04634 279 680
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?