7th July 2018, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

Whether Narayana Medical College and Hospital offers MD(Hospital Administration)?

Hi friends, I just want to know that Narayana Medical College and Hospital provides MD(Hospital Administration) course or not? Please let me know about the colleges asap. Waiting for your response.

10th July 2018, 04:30 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether Narayana Medical College and Hospital offers MD(Hospital Administration)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I just want to know that Narayana Medical College and Hospital provides MD(Hospital Administration) course or not? Please let me know about the colleges asap. Waiting for your response.

Yes, the Narayana Medical College and Hospital offer an MD Hospital Administration course. Candidates must possess a degree of MBBS or its equivalent from a recognized university for admission to MD Hospital Administration. Candidates should have completed the housmanship or an internship or rotating internship for the admission to MD Hospital Administration. Candidates should have acquired registration as a Medical Practitioner according to the rules in force under the Medical Council of India or any other State Medical Council. Narayana Medical College and Hospital website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?