10th July 2018, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream into Humanities for 11th Commerce Punjab Board student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream from Punjab Board. I want to change my stream but not my Board. I want to change my stream to Humanities. So, I just want to know about the procedure for changing stream. Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Commerce Uttarakhand Board student?
  2. Procedure to change stream into Arts for 11th CBSE Commerce student?
  3. Procedure to change stream into Humanities for 11th Commerce Telangana Board student?
  4. Procedure to change stream into Science stream for 11th Commerce Telangana Board student?
  5. Procedure to change stream into Commerce stream for 11th Science Bihar Board student? -- [New]
  6. Procedure to change stream into Commerce stream for 11th Science Maharashtra Board student?
  7. Procedure to change stream into Commerce for 11th Science Kerala Board student?
  8. Procedure to change stream into Commerce for 11th Science Sikkim Board student?
  9. How can i change my stream in 11th standard in ISC board?
  10. Procedure to change stream from Science to Commerce for 11th WBCHSE student?
  11. Procedure to change stream into Arts stream for 11th Science Kerala Board student?
  12. What is the procedure to change school and stream while doing 11th in CBSE board?
  13. Procedure to change stream to Arts for 11th Commerce student of Kendriya Vidyalaya?
  14. Can I change my stream from Science to Humanities after getting detained in class 11th?
  15. What should I study in 11th among Science and Humanities to make a career in Civil Services? Procedure to appear in IAS exam if pursue 11th Science?
  16. Is it possible to change my school without affecting studies?
  17. Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Commerce UP Board student?
  18. Which stream should i select after scoring 6.4 CGPA in Class 11? -- [Most Discussed]
13th July 2018, 03:16 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Humanities for 11th Commerce Punjab Board student?

It is possible to change stream under same board.
You can also change stream at the time of registration before examination.
When you have to fill all details again before appearing in 11th examination at that time you have chance to change stream. Otherwise if you miss this chance then one more chance you have at the time of 12th form filling procedures before final examination.
You have one more possibility that you can change stream and continue from new session. The choice is yours.
14th July 2018, 06:52 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Humanities for 11th Commerce Punjab Board student?

No, it is not possible to change stream from Commerce to Humanities for pursuing your 11th and 12th standard from Punjab Board. You have to pursue both 11th and 12th standard in the same stream whether it is Commerce or Humanities. If you are not interested to study Commerce stream, then you have to take admission in Humanities stream for pursuing your 11th standard.
15th July 2018, 11:07 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

If you have not registered for board examination of Punjab State Education Board then you can select your subjects again and register for board exam in 11th standard. But if you have registered with commerce stream then there is no possibility of changing stream from commerce to Humanities.

The only option left with you will be to cancel the registration and re register for board examination by submitting an application for stream change with valid reasons.
15th July 2018, 04:50 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

No, you are not allowed to change stream from Commerce to Humanities while pursuing 11th standard in Punjab Board. You have to study the 11th standard with the same stream with which you have chosen at the time of admission. If you are interested to study Humanities stream, then you have to take fresh admission in 11th standard Humanities stream as it is not possible to switch from Commerce to Humanities stream.
15th July 2018, 08:04 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

I am sorry to say but there is no such procedure.

You will have to repeat one year.

The better way is to complete 12th with the same stream and change it after 12th for graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?