10th July 2018, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?

Please help me to know about the procedure of getting admission in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar for studying PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management. Do you know about the admission procedure? If you know then please tell it to me.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  2. How many PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management seats are available in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  3. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management admission in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  5. Admission procedure to study MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  6. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  8. Detailed information about MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) course offered in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  9. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  10. Which is better for me in Orissa, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and UP after scoring 182443 rank in AIEEE?
  11. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  13. Admission criteria to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Airline & Tourism Management in Airborne Institute of Airline Hyderabad?
  15. Which is the best to choose for me career between diploma tourism management and hotel management? What are the hotels jobs that I can get after completing advanced diploma in tourism management?
  16. Bachelors in hotel management and tourism after 10th diploma in Hotel Management?
  17. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Travel & Tourism Management after 12th?
  18. What is the admission procedure followed for tourism courses?
14th July 2018, 08:20 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?

To take admission for pursuing PG Diploma in Tourism and Hotel Management course in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar, you should have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline from a recognised university. You have to fill the online application form at http://nihmt.org/admission/ to apply for admission to PG Diploma in Tourism and Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?