10th July 2018, 11:05 AM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management admission in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?

I want to do PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management from NIHMT, Bhubaneswar. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kin of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  2. How many PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management seats are available in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  3. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?
  5. Admission procedure to study MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  6. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  7. Detailed information about MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) course offered in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  8. Which is better for me in Orissa, Maharashtra, Chhattisgarh and UP after scoring 182443 rank in AIEEE?
  9. What are the post graduation opportunities available after B.Sc in Hospitality in India and abroad?
  10. Which is the best to choose for me career between diploma tourism management and hotel management? What are the hotels jobs that I can get after completing advanced diploma in tourism management?
  11. How to study Bachelor of Hotel Management after 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Bachelors in hotel management and tourism after 10th diploma in Hotel Management?
  13. Entrance exams available to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  14. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management in International Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Hospitality and Tourism Management) in School of Hotel Management, Bhubaneswar?
  16. Eligibility to study BSc(Hotel Management, Catering & Tourism) in IIHM-Bangalore?
  17. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  18. Can I do hotel management after completing diploma in civil engineering?
15th July 2018, 02:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management admission in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to do PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management from NIHMT, Bhubaneswar. I would like to know that for getting admission and studying this course, I have to appear in any kin of entrance exam? Kindly tell me about this asap.

There is no entrance examination for PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management admission in NIHMT, Bhubaneswar. Candidates have to contact the NIHMT, Bhubaneswar for exact details. Graduates in any stream are eligible to study the PG Diploma in Tourism & Hotel Management. Duration of the course is 11 months (Theory and Practical) + 4 months (Industrial Training) + 3 months (Job Training) in NIHMT. Candidates can find the details in the NIHMT, Bhubaneswar website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?