11th July 2018, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Moratorium period under PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme?

Respected Sir, I am going to apply for PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme of Punjab National Bank for my son’s education. I just want to know about the moratorium period of this particular scheme so that I can easily calculate about the expenses and all things in this particular scheme.

15th July 2018, 03:43 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium period under PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme?

The moratorium period under PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme is course period plus one year. The maximum repayment tenure under PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme is 15 years. You should have secured admission to higher education course in a Government recognised institute in Delhi to be eligible to apply for an education loan under PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme.
15th July 2018, 09:47 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Moratorium period under PNB Honhaar Education Loan Scheme?

Details of PNN Honhaar Education Loan Scheme moratorium period are mentioned below :-

--> Moratorium Period :- Course Period + One year.

You need to start repaying the education loan amount after completion of the moratorium period.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?