22nd June 2011, 06:46 PM
anonymous06

When the companies like TCS, Accenture, Wipro etc. starting off campus recruitment?

Does anybody knows that when do companies like TCS,Accenture , wipro etc.start their off campus recruitment process..??i mean do they start it after july..??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  2. Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria for off campus recruitment drives done by reputed IT companies?
  4. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  5. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  6. Date of off campus placements of Accenture, Wipro, TCS, Amdocs?
  7. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  8. Details of Off-Campus Drive of TCS, Infosys, Accenture, HCL, CMC, Wipro and Cognizant for freshers? -- [New]
  9. When is the off campus placement of TCS, Accenture, WIPRO in NCR region? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How may I know the Recruitment Criteria of Wipro, TCS and Accenture?
  11. Am I eligible to get placed in TCS, INFOSYS and Wipro with 72% agregate in BE?
  12. When the Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, Infosys, TCS, Wipro and Cognizant will be scheduled in NCR?
  13. How to join IT sector after completing BCA, PGDCA?
  14. Eligiblity criteria of latest recruitment in TCS, Accenture and Wipro?
  15. Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog?
  16. Which programming course to do before appearing in Wipro, Infosys or Accenture campus recruitment?
  17. Am I eligible to get in companies like TCS, Accenture, Google and WIPRO after scoring 70% in B.Tech in BPUT
  18. Eligibility to get job in Accenture, Tech Mahindra, TCS and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
23rd June 2011, 08:22 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the companies like TCS, Accenture, Wipro etc. starting off campus recruitment?

All these TCS, Wipro and Accenture are the top IT companies which have already started recruiting candidates by coming on to the campuses.

IT is in good boom in present situation. So, employees can have good working environment and good salaries and other benefits too.

All these companies are going to recruit the candidates who are of career 60 in the sense candidates who have secured a minimum of 60% of marks through out their career.

It depends on the Training and Placement department of a particular institute whether these companies may to come to the campus or not.

Some reputed colleges can make tie ups with these companies to come onto the campus every year and to recruit candidates.

You may also appear for the off-campus recruitment drives that are being conducted by these companies outside your college.
23rd June 2011, 08:38 AM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the companies like TCS, Accenture, Wipro etc. starting off campus recruitment?

hi
WIPRO, TCS, INFOSYS all are big MNC company.
in this year all are go to placement in good record like more than 50000 people selected in campus.
In this year IT market is in open position,another very much people require for this job.

So it's depends upon company whether they recuirt in off campus or rest of in walk in.......

GOOD LUCK...........
23rd June 2011, 09:31 AM
frooty.scooty

All companies already start the campus recruitment.

Now present situation there will be no.of s/w jobs.
But no one can suitable for those jobs.

Minimum eligibility for all companies is

You have 60% of marks in your 1oth,12th and B.tech.

These eligibility can depends on company.

Good luck.........
23rd June 2011, 12:30 PM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

TCS,Accenture and Wipro are the top IT companies.

This companies required brillient students which have good knowledge of his subject,who can do good in less time.so these companies started visiting colleges from 7th sem. of engineering.

Requirement of these companies is-

65% in 10th,12th and graduation.

For placement in these companies you have good command on english.
23rd June 2011, 08:57 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous06 View Post
Does anybody knows that when do companies like TCS,Accenture , wipro etc.start their off campus recruitment process..??i mean do they start it after july..??

after passing out of batch 2011 they are start their off campus recruitment process.

they are already started their online submission form process.

so the process should be start after july.

all the best.
23rd June 2011, 09:24 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Quote:
Originally Posted by anonymous06 View Post
The IT sector is again on boom.
There are lots of vacancies and companies are in hunger to recruit a lot of people due to high attrition rate .

These companies start visiting the campuses from February to nearby about June-July.

You need to maintain a minimum aggregate of 60% in 10th,12th and your ongoing degree if in 3rd year/final year.
23rd June 2011, 11:02 PM
sourindra

Generally they will take candidates after july in every year.
25th June 2011, 03:11 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
The IT companies are already started recruiting students from the college..
mainly they start campusing from the month of January.. the on campus session is generally started from the month of January.. now IT companies are taking Off- campusing..
so, if you have completed your graduation then you can apply for the off-campusing..
the criteria is-
*you must have 60%marks all over your career..
*you should not have drop more than 2years..
all the best..
1st July 2011, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

ADARSH KUMAR

Which company is suitable for the testing and developer as i am a fresher........could u please tell me which are the companies are started recruitment for the batch 2011 i.e information technology
3rd July 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

when ll be off campus for cts,tcs,wipro
5th August 2011, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Sir/ma'am I have done my MCA in 2011 scored 75% ,BSc 61%,12th 71%,10th 69%.Now I am seeking job so how can I apply to MNC's.when do off campus recruitments take place.I want to know about the online exams conducted for the selection when and where to apply?how can I come to know about these Exams?Is there any particular site?I need guidance
30th August 2011, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

when Tcs starting their off campusing for 2011 passout batch? they have already started on campus for 2012 batch.
2nd September 2011, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

whteher the students of 2012 batch could attend the off campus placement drives?
15th September 2011, 03:59 PM
Unregistered

sir
i am studing final year.
i have one arrear
i eligble or not????
22nd September 2011, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

how can i knw where tcs or other companies are coming to held there test??//
22nd September 2011, 01:21 AM
dollcygloria

In which college TCS,WIPRO,Infosys etc companies are visiting n helding tests?how can i get all this infrmtn and also any one pls tell me any off campus placement test of tcs going to held in october 2011 plssssssssssssssssssss
plssssssssssssssssssss
telll me
24th September 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

helo sir, can u kindly tell me about the offcmpus held in or in which college?? hw i get tha information abot the e off campus?????i want to attend
28th September 2011, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

when will the off campus for 2011-2012 batches in tcs accenture?
29th September 2011, 12:05 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: When the companies like TCS, Accenture, Wipro etc. starting off campus recruitment?

dear friend,
The IT companies are already started recruiting students from the college..
mainly they start campusing from the month of January.. the on campus session is generally started from the month of January.. now IT companies are taking Off- campusing..
so, if you have completed your graduation then you can apply for the off-campusing..
the criteria is-
*you must have 60%marks all over your career..
*you should not have drop more than 2years..
all the best..
13th October 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

am a 2011 b.tech graduate with 73% .would you please give me the links about off campus process of top mnc's
18th November 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

i lost all companies bloody inspite off hard work damn.....!!! shit . there is no god no respect for the goood ons,.
19th November 2011, 09:36 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi.

Campus recruitment is one of the best things that can happen to any engineering student. Its because there is a proper way to the recruitment, and the competition compared to the outside is almost negligible.

So now companies like TCS, WIPRO, Accenture, Infosys, etc who are amongst the top recruiters in India have started their placement drills by visiting campuses for the recruitment of the candidates.

This process mainly start from the month of September every year, and it extends up to the march and April of the next year. It depends when it visits your campus depending on the deal between them and your college or university authorities.

Also, for your placement on campus, ensuring a few things with time in hands would be good. You should hold good knowledge about your subject.
You should have a sharp brain, ability to think fast and intelligently, and how you react to situations, your aptitude etc.

All these would come out when you sit for the personal interview.

So prepare well and for further details, you should rather consult your training and placement cell in your college.

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
30th November 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

When the companies like TCS, Accenture,infosys,cts, Wipro etc. starting off campus recruitment in chennai?what are the topics we should learn for getting recruited in such companies?plz help me .
4th January 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

when the companies TCS,ACCENTURE, WIPRO will start the off campus recruitment process for 2012 batch?plz inform me at my mail [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?