15th July 2018, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream into Commerce for 11th Science Sikkim Board student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Science stream from Sikkim Board. I want to change my stream but not my Board. I want to change my stream to Commerce. So, I just want to know about the procedure for changing stream. Please tell me asap.

18th July 2018, 03:08 PM
CareerGuru13

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Commerce for 11th Science Sikkim Board student?

Yes, you can change your stream from science to commerce, there is no issue in it, but you will have to repeat your 11th standard all over again, you cannot just change your stream from science to commerce now and then appear for your board examination with commerce stream.

The procedure is such that, first of all you will have to fill up an application for stating the stream you wish to change and the reason behind it(not mandatory), you can collect the application from from your respective school officials itself.

You will moreover, have to also write an application form and submit to the Head Office stating your request. Your registration will again be initiated and now being enrolled in commerce stream and then you can start your studies from 11th standard onwards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?