15th July 2018, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Companies offering Implant Training to BTech Mechanical 5th semester student in Assam?

Dear friends, can anyone of you let me know about the companies which provides Implant Training anywhere in Assam as I am doing my BTech in Mechanical Engineering. I am a 5th semester student and I want to do an Internship now anywhere in Assam.

Related Questions:
  1. Companies offering Implant Training to BTech Mechanical 5th semester student in Tamil Nadu?
  2. List of companies offering Implant Training to BTech Civil 5th semester student in Erode
  3. Companies offering Implant Training to BTech Mechanical final year student in Chennai?
  4. List of institutes offering Implant Training to BTech Chemical student in Assam -- [New]
  5. Companies offering Implant Training to BTech Chemical 4th semester student in Uttar Pradesh?
  6. Industries/companies offering implant training to mechanical engineering students? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of implant trainings available for mechanical industry oriented companies?
  8. Companies offering Industrial Training to BTech ECE 5th semester student in Uttar Pradesh?
  9. List of companies offering Implant Training to M.E. 1st year student in Kanyakumari?
  10. Companies offering Winter Internship to BTech Mechanical 5th semester student? -- [New]
  11. Industries offering Industrial Training to BTech Mechanical 5th semester student in Telangana?
  12. Companies offering Implant Training to B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 3rd year student?
  13. Industries offering an Internship to BTech Civil 5th semester student in Assam?
  14. Companies offering Internship to ECE 5th semester student in Visakhapatnam?
  15. Which companies are offering implant training in Vellore region?
  16. Industries offering Implant Training to Mechanical 3rd year student?
  17. What should I do to apply for summer implant training at the end of my 6th semester?
  18. Industries offering Implant Training to CSE 4th semester student in Karnataka?
16th July 2018, 05:56 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering Implant Training to BTech Mechanical 5th semester student in Assam?

You can contact following companies in Assam:

- Voltas, R G Baruah Road, Guwahati, Phone: 1800 425 4555

- Mechanical Workshop, Aec, Jalukbari, Guwahati

- Khamakhya Mechanical Stores, Maligaon, Guwahati, Phone: 0361 2570632

- Mechanical & Amp, Jalukbari, Guwahati
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?