17th July 2018, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Fashion Business Management in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?

Hello, I would like to study Diploma in Fashion Business Management from JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the structure of this course also. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Fashion Business Management in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?
  2. How many Diploma Fashion Business Management seats are available in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?
  3. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?
  4. Which colleges can I get through counseling?
  5. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fashion Business Management in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?
  6. Fee expenses of Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar?
  7. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which campus I will get after taking 1677 rank in NIFT general category?
  9. Universities and Institutes offering PG in Fashion Designing in distance mode?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Fashion Designing) in Madras Institute of Fashion Technology?
  11. Fee expenses of Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?
  12. Scope of studying Diploma in Fashion Business Management?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Apparel Merchandising in IIFT, Agra?
  14. Fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Design) in KSFT?
  15. How much does it cost to do Designing course after 12th?
  16. Course duration and fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Fashion Design in Indian Institute of Fashion and Design, Chandigarh?
  17. Government job in fashion industry after completion of B.Tech Fashion Technology?
  18. Course duration and fee expenses of Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur? -- [New]
19th July 2018, 02:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Fashion Business Management in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I would like to study Diploma in Fashion Business Management from JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati. I would like to know about the fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the structure of this course also. Waiting for your reply.

The course structure of the Diploma in Fashion Business Management in JD Institute of Fashion Technology is as follows:

Introduction to Fashion Business Management
Fashion Merchandising
Entrepreneurship
Marketing Management & Retailing
Getting Best Out of Global Markets
Understanding & Handling of Clients
Human Resources Development
Latest Trend in Quality Control
Finance Management for Your Business
Getting Ready for Final Count Down

The JD Institute of Fashion Technology website link is given Click Here
Candidates have to contact the JD Institute of Fashion Technology for exact fee details.
13th September 2022, 06:43 PM
Mythreyi1990

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Fashion Business Management in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?

Course structure

Introduction of fashion management

Latest trends

Finance management

Marketing

Entrepreneurship

Handling clients

Qualitycontrol

Finance count down
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?