17th July 2018, 08:11 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fashion Business Management in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?

Hi Sir, I want to get admission in Camellia Institute of Polytechnic, Bardhaman for studying Diploma in Fashion Business Management. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Fashion Business Management in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?
  2. How many Diploma Fashion Business Management seats are available in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Fashion Business Management in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?
  4. Which college can I get through counseling after scoring 2098 rank in NIFT?
  5. Universities and Institutes offering PG in Fashion Designing in distance mode?
  6. Admission procedure to study Master of Fashion Management in IIFT, Kolar?
  7. Admission procedure to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?
  8. Admission procedure to study BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?
  9. Scope of studying Diploma in Fashion Business Management?
  10. How to apply for Fashion Designing course having 60 percent in 12th?
  11. Procedure to study Fashion Technology course in National Institute of Fashion Technology for B.Tech candidate?
  12. Government job in fashion industry after completion of B.Tech Fashion Technology?
  13. Fashion Designing related courses for 10th student? Detailed information about the colleges which offer Fashion Designing courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Fashion Apparel Design in AXIS Institute of Fashion Technology, Kanpur? -- [New]
  15. Best course to do for Diploma Fashion Designer?
  16. Possibility to study Diploma in Fashion Technology from National Institute of Fashion Technology? How to get admission?
  17. Steps to be taken after tenth to join Fashion Designing course? Names of institutions for it?
  18. Eligibility to study Master of Fashion Management in Indian Institute of Fashion Technology, Kolar?
19th July 2018, 02:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Fashion Business Management in JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi Sir, I want to get admission in Camellia Institute of Polytechnic, Bardhaman for studying Diploma in Fashion Business Management. I want to know about the procedure of getting admission in this college for this course. Please help me to know about this.

Eligible candidates have to apply online or contact the institution in person for the admission to study Diploma in Fashion Business Management course at JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati. Those who have passed Class XII or equivalent examinations from a recognized board are eligible to study the Diploma in Fashion Business Management at JD Institute of Fashion Technology, Guwahati. Duration of the course is one year. Candidates can find the details in the JD Institute of Fashion Technology website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?