19th July 2018, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of BTech(Petroleum Engineering) in Presidency University, Bangalore?

Friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of BTech(Petroleum Engineering) course which is available in Presidency University, Bangalore. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BTech(Petroleum Engineering) are available in Presidency University, Bangalore?
  2. Fee expenses of BTech(Aerospace Engineering) in Amrita School of Engineering, Bangalore?
  3. How may I pursue MCA after passing BCA from Presidency college of Bangalore?
  4. Fee expenses of BE(Electrical Engineering) in Sir M Visvesvaraya Institute of Technology, Bangalore? -- [New]
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma in Laryngology and Otology in Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore?
  6. Fee expenses of BTech(EE) in Mizoram University?
  7. Fee expenses of PhD(Engineering Education) in University of Engineering and Management, Jaipur?
  8. Fee expenses of PhD(Maths & Statistics) in Indian institute of Science, Bangalore?
  9. Fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Graphic Era Hill University?
  10. How many BTech(Petroleum Engineering) seats are available in Presidency University, Bangalore?
  11. Fee expenses of PhD(Chemical Engineering) in Royal Global University, Guwahati?
  12. Scholarships available to study BTech(Petroleum Engineering) in Presidency University, Bangalore?
  13. Benefits of studying M.Sc(Engineering) in Southern University of Denmark for Indian students? Total fee expenses of this course?
  14. Fee expenses of BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown?
  15. List of Boarding Schools which offer admission in 11th Science in Bangalore? Total fee expenses? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which colleges can I get after scoring 17375 rank in COMEDK?
  17. Fee expenses of MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  18. List of institutes offering SAP FICO in Bangalore? Course duration and fee expenses?
21st July 2018, 02:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BTech(Petroleum Engineering) in Presidency University, Bangalore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends, I have searched alot about the fee expenses of BTech(Petroleum Engineering) course which is available in Presidency University, Bangalore. Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of this course asap.

Fee expenses of BTech (Petroleum Engineering) in Presidency University, Bangalore are as follows:

Tuition Fee per year – Rs 1,40,000
Annual Fee per year – Rs 25,000

Total Fee per year – Rs 1,65,000
22nd July 2018, 01:18 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of BTech(Petroleum Engineering) in Presidency University, Bangalore?

Fee expenses of B.Tech(Petroleum Engineering) in Presidency University, Bangalore are given below.

FEE STRUCTURE

=> Tuition Fee (Rs.) (Per Annum)

=> Annual Fee (Rs.) (Per Annum)

=> Total Fee(Rs.) (Per Annum)
22nd July 2018, 11:47 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

BTech(Petroleum Engineering) in Presidency University, Bangalore is 4 years duration of course. Fee Structure is as follows:

Year 1: INR 1.65 Lakh

Year 2: INR 1.65 Lakh

Year 3: INR 1.65 Lakh

Year 4: INR 1.65 Lakh

Total fees: INR 6.60 Lakh

Fee includes:

(Tuition + Annual Fee + Lab + Safety Kit)

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th August 2018 at 08:49 PM. Reason: Remove dots
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?