19th July 2018, 04:22 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College?

I have an interest to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College. Can anyone of you kindly tell me that is there any kind of entrance exam i have to appear for studying this course in this university? Kindly let me know asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College?
  2. Procedure of internship at AIIMS in Bachelor of Physiotherapy? Procedure to do it?
  3. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College?
  4. What should I study further after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  6. What is the fee for Bachelor of Physiotherapy of KMCH College of Physiotherapy, Coimbatore?
  7. Can I study Master of Physiotherapy after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Abroad? Entrance exam and requirements to study?
  8. What to do after completion of Bachelor in physiotherapy? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. When the admission of Bachelor of Physiotherapy will be started in Delhi?
  10. Which is better to study between Bachelor of Physiotherapy and BDS?
  11. Is Paediatrics available to study in Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  12. In depth information about Bachelor of Physiotherapy course?
  13. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Banarsidas Chandiwala Institute of Physiotherapy for 12th Science student?
  15. How many government seats are available for MPT?
  16. Course structure of Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College?
  17. Internship procedure in Ahmedabad after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy?
  18. Annual fee expenses of Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Dr. D.Y. Patil College?
22nd July 2018, 02:09 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College?

No, there is not any entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Ahmedabad Physiotherapy College. Admission to "Bachelor of Physiotherapy" course is done on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam. You must have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology subjects to be eligible to apply for admission to "Bachelor of Physiotherapy" course and you must have completed six months compulsory internship.

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 04:17 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?