19th July 2018, 03:22 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BSc(Safety and Fire Management) in NIHMCT, Karaikudi?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in NIHMCT, Karaikudi for BSc(Safety and Fire Management) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Course duration and fee structure of BSc(Safety and Fire Management) in NIHMCT, Karaikudi?
  2. Admission criteria to study BSc(Safety and Fire Management) in NIHMCT, Karaikudi?
  3. Job opportunities for BSc(Safety and Fire Management) candidate of NIHMCT, Karaikudi?
  4. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
  5. Entrance exam available to study ME(Aeronautical Engineering) in The Indian Engineering College, Karaikudi?
  6. How many BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) seats are available in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
  7. Eligibility to study BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur? -- [New]
  8. How can I complete my corrospondance graduation in fire and safety?
  9. Can a 12th with Science stream study Diploma in Fire & Safety Management course? Where to apply for it?
  10. Best colleges to study Advanced Diploma in Fire & Safety Management course? Scope after this course in government field?
  11. Entrance exam available to study MBA(Aviation Management) in Anna Science and Management College?
  12. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  13. Am I eligible for IPS after passing BSc(Fire and Safety management)? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to study Safety related PG course, being a Safety Officer who has completed PG Diploma in Fire Engineering and Safety Management?
  15. Gujarat University, B.Sc. In Fire Technology, Second Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. List of Diploma in Fire & Safety Management colleges in Delhi? Fees and details about colleges?
  17. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  18. Fee expenses of BSc(Fire Safety and Hazard Management) in Institute of Fire Engineers, Nagpur?
21st July 2018, 11:40 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Safety and Fire Management) in NIHMCT, Karaikudi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in NIHMCT, Karaikudi for BSc(Safety and Fire Management) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam.

There is no entrance examination available to study BSc Safety and Fire Management in NIHMCT, Karaikudi. Candidates with a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent from a recognized board are eligible to study the BSc Safety and Fire Management course in NIHMCT, Karaikudi. Duration of the course is three years. Candidates are admitted to the course 4 times in a year: February, April, August and November. Candidates can find the details in the NIHMCT website link given Click Here
22nd July 2018, 02:18 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BSc(Safety and Fire Management) in NIHMCT, Karaikudi?

There are no entrance exam to study BSc(Safety and Fire Management) in NIHMCT, Karaikudi. Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board to be eligible to pursue BSc(Safety and Fire Management) in NIHMCT. Admission is done on the basis of marks obtained in 10+2.

Last edited by ppsahu; 11th August 2018 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Short answer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?