19th July 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations in Madras Christian College, Chennai?

Hello everyone, I would like to know about the procedure for getting admission in Madras Christian College, Chennai to study Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations. Can you tell me about the admission procedure?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations in Madras Christian College, Chennai?
  2. How many Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations seats are available in Madras Christian College, Chennai?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations in Madras Christian College, Chennai?
  4. When the admission of Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations will be started in Institute of Technology & Management, Chennai? How to get admission?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available for Diploma(Advertising & Public Relations) admission in Institute of Technology and Management, Chennai?
  6. Scope of studying Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations?
  7. Eligibility to get admission in 1 year Diploma(Advertising and Public Relations) course for 12th student? Syllabus of this Diploma course?
  8. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Priciples of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Question paper of PGD in advertising and public relations of Punjab University
  10. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Tools of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. What are the courses available for me after completing commerce stream in 12th?
  12. What can I do after BCA if I am a student of Biology?
  13. Where to apply for Post Graduate Diploma in Public Relations and Advertising? Scope available after this course?
  14. Eligibility and fee structure for B.Sc(Animation) from Madras Christian College, Chennai? Date of admission? Are the forms available Online? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Process of Public Relations Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Am I eligible to apply for NET exam after completion of post graduation diploma in advertising and public relations?
  17. Madurai Kamaraj University M.A. in Advertising and Public Relations-Media Planning Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Universities in India providing M.Sc in Physics to those having less than 70% in graduation?
22nd July 2018, 01:52 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations in Madras Christian College, Chennai?

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Advertising and Public Relations in Madras Christian College, Chennai are given below.

=> For application process you have to visit at the official website.

=> Eligible candidates should have to appear for the written test conducted by Madras Christian College, Chennai.

=> After that you have to participate for Group Discussion/ Personal Interview round.

=> The final selection of candidate will be done on the basis of Written test score, GD and PD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?