22nd July 2018, 12:18 PM
Unregistered

How many Diploma Cardiology Technician seats are available in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?

Can anyone of you tell me about the seats availability in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad for Diploma in Cardiology Technician course? I am interested to study this Diploma course in this college, so I want to know that how many seats are available for this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?
  4. How many Diploma in Cardiology Technician seats are available in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  5. Colleges to study Diploma in Cardiology? Which one has good scope either Diploma Cardiology and Diploma in X-ray Technician?
  6. How to study Diploma course in Cardiology Technician and OT Technician? Best institutions in Delhi for it?
  7. Procedure to apply for masters in Cardiology technician in 2018?
  8. Eligibility to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  9. Scope of studying Diploma in Cardiology Technician course?
  10. Scope of studying Diploma in Cardiology Technician?
  11. Possibility to study Cardiology in Christian Medical College for Diploma Nurse?
  12. Possibility to study M.Sc(Cardiology) directly for B.Sc(Nursing) graduate?
  13. How many PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology seats are available in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi? -- [New]
  14. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  15. Being a foreigner can I apply for Diploma in Cardiology having completed diploma in Nursing and pursuing training in Fortis Malar Hospital, Chennai?
  16. Which courses are available in BPMT? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  18. Number of seats available in Ramachandra Medical College for DM in Cardiology program? Total expenses of DM in Cardiology?
7th May 2019, 03:58 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma Cardiology Technician seats are available in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?

The total number of Diploma Cardiology Technician seats are available in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad is 32.

Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Kanth Road
Moradabad, Uttar Pradesh
12th May 2019, 03:18 PM
triptiiet
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Diploma Cardiology Technician seats are available in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad?

There is only 32 seats for Diploma Cardiology Technician in Vivekanand College of Nursing, Moradabad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?