22nd July 2018, 12:22 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for BTech Electrical 4th semester student?

Hello everyone, I just want to know about the documents which are essentially required for applying an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant. I am in 4th semester of BTech, studying with Electrical Engineering and I want to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant. Please let me know about the essential documents.

Related Questions:
  1. Does Vizag Steel Plant offers an Internship to BTech Civil 7th semester student?
  2. Eligibility to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for BTech Mechanical 5th semester student?
  3. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for BTech Chemical student?
  4. Documents required to apply for an Internship in MSEDCL for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  5. How can I apply for Internship in Vizag Steel Plant? What is the eligibility criteria required?
  6. What grade I have to secure in B.Tech for Internship in Tata Steel? Procedure to apply and duration of Internship?
  7. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Copper Ltd. for BTech Mechanical 4th semester student?
  8. When the Internship notification will be published in Vizag Steel Plant?
  9. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Yamaha Motors Pvt. Ltd. for BTech Chemical 4th semester student?
  10. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd for BTech Petroleum 4th semester student?
  11. Electrical companies offering Internship to BTech 4th semester student?
  12. Documents required to apply for an Internship in Hindustan Construction Company for BTech Chemical 6th semester student?
  13. Documents required to apply for an Internship in BHEL for Electrical 7th semester student?
  14. Procedure to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for B.Tech 3rd year student? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get internship at steel plant?
  16. List of companies offering an Internship to BTech Electrical 4th semester student in Assam
  17. Documents required to apply for an Internship in UJVNL Ltd. for BTech Chemical 5th semester student? -- [New]
  18. Documents required to apply for an Internship in KAPL Ltd. for BTech Chemical 5th semester student?
27th May 2021, 12:50 AM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for BTech Electrical 4th semester student?

Documents required to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plan :-

1. Original and photocopy of Mark sheet for 10th, and 12th.

2. Two copies of your updated resume.

3. Two Passport size photographs.

4. Original and photocopy of PAN card and Aadhar card.

For more details you can visit their official website:-
https://www.vizagsteel.com/
30th May 2021, 08:44 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Default Re: Documents required to apply for an Internship in Vizag Steel Plant for BTech Electrical 4th semester student?

Documents required:-

1. Passport Size Candidate's Photos (02 Copies).

2. SSC/Matriculation Marks Sheet and proof of date of birth.

3. HSC/Intermediate Marks Sheet.

4. Graduation Marks Sheet.

5. PAN and Aadhar Card of candidates (Compulsory).

6. Updated CV.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?