24th July 2018, 08:12 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?

Sir, I have scored 77.4% marks in my 10th standard. I want to secure admission for Diploma course in Agricultural Engineering. Kindly let me know about the colleges anywhere in Andhra Pradesh where this course is available. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges offering B.Sc(Agriculture) in Andhra Pradesh with 25000 rank in EAMCET?
  2. List of colleges offering correspondence Mechanical Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  3. List of Colleges offering Agricultural B.Sc in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of private colleges in Andhra Pradesh providing B.Sc Agriculture course
  5. B.Sc agriculture colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana without ICAR entrance exam
  6. List of colleges offering correspondence EEE Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible to get MBBS seat through AP EAMCET?
  8. List of colleges offering MA(Public Administration) in Hyderabad
  9. List of Colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Aeronautical Engineering?
  10. List of colleges offering distance B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering in Andhra Pradesh
  11. List of colleges offering Diploma in Journalism in Andhra Pradesh
  12. Which is the best college in Hyderabad for me after scoring 49000 rank in EAMCET?
  13. List of companies offering Internship for B.Tech(Agricultural Engineering) student in Andhra Pradesh?
  14. List of colleges offering part time Electrical and Electronics Diploma course to 12th PCM student in Andhra Pradesh?
  15. List of colleges offering diploma in Mechanical engineering by correspondence in Andhra Pradesh?
  16. Colleges offering Diploma in Aeronautics or Diploma in Aerospace in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana? Details of fee structure and hostel facility?
  17. List of colleges which offer Mining Engineering Diploma course in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. List of colleges in Andhra Pradesh offering Diploma in Metallurgy stream? Entrance exams for admission?
29th July 2018, 01:33 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Diploma in Agricultural Engineering in Andhra Pradesh?

Here is the list of colleges in Andhra Pradesh that offer Diploma in Agricultural Engineering.
  • Aditya Engineering College, Surampalem
  • College of Agricultural Engineering, Acharya NG Ranga Agricultural University, Rajendranagar
  • International School of Technology and Sciences for Women, Rajahmundry
  • Nova College of Engineering and Technology, Ibrahimpatnam
  • Avanthi Institute of Engineering and Technology, Visakhapatnam
  • Sri Vatsavai Krishnam Raju College of Engineering and Technology, Kumudavalli
  • Kakinada Institute of Technological Sciences, Ramachandrapuram
  • Visakha Technical Campus Varaha Lakshmi Narasimha Swamy Educational Trust Group of Institutions, Visakhapatnam
  • Siddhartha Institute of Engineering and Technology, Puttur
  • AM Reddy Memorial College of Engineering and Technology, Narasaraopet
  • Vikas College of Engineering and Technology, Vijayawada
  • Pydah College of Engineering, Kakinada
  • Kakinada Institute of Technology and Science, Divili
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?