24th July 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?

Hello friends, can you help me to know about the procedure to get admission in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research for studying Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology course. I am interested to study this Bachelor Degree in this institute so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

25th December 2022, 08:51 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?

Admission Procedure required to pursue Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research:

The detailed admission procedure required to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research is given below,

Name of the Institute - Delhi Institute of Technology and Research

Name of the Course - Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology

>> In order to get admission, you are required to first meet its basic eligibility criteria.

>> Candidates must have completed 12th Class in 10+2 pattern with PCB subjects or PCM subjects to be eligible.

>> The maximum duration of this course is 6 years and minimum is 4 years.

>> You can contact the college once you meet the required eligibility criteria.

>> The detailed syllabus of the course and fee details are given in the below provided link.

Click here for more details

Click here for application form

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?