24th July 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?

Dear Sir/Mam, I am looking forward to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research. I just want to know about the course fee expenses of this course of this college. Please tell me about the course fee immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  2. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  3. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  5. Scope of studying Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology over Bachelor of Radio Diagnosis and Imaging Technology course?
  6. Scope of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology Bachelor's Degree course?
  7. Can I do graduation from IGNOU? I am a 12th passed student -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  9. How many Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology seats are available in DITR?
  10. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  11. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Optometry in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals? -- [New]
  12. Eligibility to study Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology in DITR?
  13. In which college will I get after scoring 5800 rank?
  14. Which college should I apply after scoring 329 in GATe, 11820 rank?
  15. Which IIT college can I apply after scoring 2531 rank in SC?
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?
  17. Which NIT college is offering IT course?
  18. Fee expenses of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
28th July 2018, 01:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam, I am looking forward to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research. I just want to know about the course fee expenses of this course of this college. Please tell me about the course fee immediately.

Fee expenses of Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology at Delhi Institute of Technology and Research is Rs 30,000 per year. Those candidates who have passed 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology or Mathematics subjects are eligible to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology at Delhi Institute of Technology and Research. Duration of the Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology course is four years. Delhi Institute of Technology and Research website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?