24th July 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?

Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology course? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for this course asap.

28th July 2018, 12:53 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Delhi Institute of Technology and Research to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology course? Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for this course asap.

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology at Delhi Institute of Technology and Research is a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Mathematics subjects. The minimum duration is four years and the maximum duration is six years to study Bachelor of Optometry and Ophthalmic Technology at Delhi Institute of Technology and Research. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?