22nd June 2011, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

Top university abroad for studying MS course in Electronics and Instrumentation except USA? Which are the difference courses offered in MS?

Iam studying b.e electronics and instumentation engineering in panimalar engineering college,chennai. I have just entered my 2nd year in this college. But my aim is to somehow join a top university abroad and study m.s.so i would like to know the top rated universities abroad except in u.s.a and also the different courses offered in m.s

Related Questions:
  1. Courses offered in MS? Which are the top universities for it in USA and UK?
  2. Top rated universities abroad to study MS after ETC?
  3. How should I do MS in abroad? I am studying B.Tech in Information Technology
  4. How to get admission in USA for different branch? List of the top colleges in USA and the entrance exams to be taken to get admitted?
  5. What courses are offered in USA and UK after completion of B.Com course in India?
  6. Courses offered after completion of B.E Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering to under MS program? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of PG courses that can be done in Abroad after B.E. Electronics and Instrumentation?
  8. M.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation from Abroad?
  9. Details to do MS in Instrumentation engineering in top Canadian university?
  10. Difference between Diploma in Instrumentation Technology and Diploma in Electronics & Instrumentation Technology? -- [New]
  11. What are the courses available to study in MS for B.Tech(Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering) candidate? Cutoff score required in TOEFL to study MS in Abroad?
  12. JNTU B.Tech in Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering 1st Sem Industrial Instrumentation Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. How to get admission in top 20 universities of USA for MS in electronics and communication? I have scored 93% in 10th and 61% in 2nd Pre University course
  14. List of colleges offering PG course in minimum in abroad countries like Australia, USA, Canada? List of courses being offered in the institute?
  15. Need information about B.Sc. Instrumentation course in South Kerala?
  16. What should I do to study GATE or CAT? I am studying B.E electronics and instrumentation engineering
  17. Details about courses related to instrumentation and control in abroad?
  18. Branches offered in M.Tech that is related to B.Tech Electronics and Instrumentation course? Criteria for admission in good colleges? Fee structure in M.Tech courses?
2nd August 2011, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top university abroad for studying MS course in Electronics and Instrumentation except USA? Which are the difference courses offered in MS?

Please SUGGEST me the various fields in the BRANCH OF electronics in which I CAN DO MY M.S..???%u2026tell me what are the various departments in which in can do my M.S in electronics which can also allow me to work in the field of space engineering & RESEARCH.
24th September 2011, 11:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Top university abroad for studying MS course in Electronics and Instrumentation except USA? Which are the difference courses offered in MS?

Iam studying b.tech electronics and instumentation engineering in Sharda University, Greater Noida. I have just entered my 2nd year in this college. But my aim is to somehow join a top university abroad and study m.s.so i would like to know the top rated universities abroad except in u.s.a and also the different courses offered in m.s
28th September 2011, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

hi..i am also searching for the same what you are looking for..so please suggest me a good university
25th December 2011, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

hi...am doing btech 3rd year in electronics.....expecting to go with ms in my core...which field has much scope in future......
13th June 2013, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Hiee am gng to enter my 2nd year and am doing electrical nd electronics engineering . and i like to do my ms in abroad so which university s suitable and wat courses i have to do undergo for the entrance..??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?