26th July 2018, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Advanced Software and Network Technology in Jadavpur University?

Can anyone of you tell me about the procedure of getting admission in Jadavpur University for studying PG Diploma in Advanced Software and Network Technology course? I want to do this Diploma course so I want to know about the admission procedure. Please tell me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure and fee expenses of PG Diploma in Advanced Software and Network Technology in Jadavpur University?
  2. Does Jadavpur University offer Campus Placement to PG Diploma in Advanced Software and Network Technology students?
  3. List of colleges offering PG Diploma in Advanced Software and Network Technology in West Bengal? -- [New]
  4. Job opportunities through PG Diploma in Advanced Software and Network Technology course in India and Abroad?
  5. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Software Development in MET Institute of Software Development and Research?
  6. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Computer Application in Brightway Institute of Technology?
  7. Do I have to appear in Admission Test for study B.Sc(Mathematics/Physics) in Jadavpur University? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Financial Accounting & Taxation in Sanford College of Information and Technology?
  9. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Applied Computer Science in Jadavpur University?
  10. Admission procedure and eligibility to study Diploma in Manufacturing Technology in ATTC?
  11. IGNOU, Advanced Diploma in Information Technology, Advanced Topics in Software Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Tally Software in Alpha Institute of Computer Technology?
  13. Qualification and percentage of marks required to study B.Tech(Information Technology) in top universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Procedure to apply for admission in Jute technology at Jadavpur university?
  15. Cutoff percentage required in B.Sc(IT) to study M.Sc(IT) in Jadavpur University?
  16. Admission procedure to study Bachelor of Library Science in Jadavpur University?
  17. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Jadavpur University?
  18. List of courses in Computer field for B.Com holder? Which type of job I can get after studying it?
31st May 2021, 12:15 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Advanced Software and Network Technology in Jadavpur University?

Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Advanced Software and Network Technology in Jadavpur University is;

You will get admission through entrance exam conducted by university only.

No need to go through any other entrance exam to get admission.

You must have completed Graduation in CSE or relevant subjects with minimum 55% marks.

You can visit official website for application procedure.
http://www.jaduniv.edu.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?