27th July 2018, 06:51 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology from Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  4. Admission criteria to study Diploma in Medical Radio Diagnosis in RGPI, New Delhi? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the duration of B.Sc radiology and imaging after diploma in radiology and imaging?
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?
  7. Scope of B.Sc. in Radiology imaging technology?
  8. What are the specializations which can be done in Radiology after completion of M.Sc in Radiology and Imaging Technology?
  9. Fee expenses of Diploma in Dental Material and Oral Hygiene in Bharat Institute of Paramedical Technology?
  10. Job opportunities through Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology course?
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  12. Which government institute I can apply for higher studies after completion of bachelors degree in Radiology and Imaging technology?
  13. B.Sc in Radiology and Imaging Technology or Bachelor of Dental Surgeon which has a broader and better scope?
  14. Fee expenses of Diploma in Food Production in CIHMCT?
  15. Is there any entrance exam available to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur? -- [New]
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?
  17. How many Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology seats are available in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?
  18. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur?
20th August 2018, 02:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology from Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

Candidates have to pay Rs 10,000 by online payment or bank draft for the admission to study Diploma in Medical Radiology Technology course at Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology. Candidates have to deposit the balance amount according to the admission letter issued by the institution after admission. Therefore, candidates have to contact the college for exact fee details. The Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology website link is given for reference Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?