28th July 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?

Can anyone of you let me know about the fee expenses of BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) course which is available in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science? I want to join this college for this course so I want to know about the course fee expenses and also tell me about the course structure.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?
  3. Eligibility to apply for BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) course in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bengaluru? -- [New]
  5. Eligibility, fee structure and college for M.Sc in Renal Science and Dialysis Technology? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Cardiac Technology) in RGPI?
  7. Fee expenses of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in Shivalik Institute of Paramedical Technology, Chandigarh?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of Veterinary Pharmacy Diploma course in D.S. Institute of Paramedical Science?
  9. Course structure & fee expenses of Diploma in Electro Homeopathy Medicine in DCM Institute of Medical & Paramedical Technology?
  10. Fee expenses of Bachelor of Optometry in ADN Institute of Paramedical Science and Hospitals? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Fee expenses of Diploma in Dental Material and Oral Hygiene in Bharat Institute of Paramedical Technology?
  12. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in CT Scan Technician in DS Institute of Paramedical Sciences?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  14. Fee expenses of Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology in Sanjeevani Institute of Paramedical Sciences, Panchkula?
  15. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Industrial Science) in TIAT?
  16. Course structure & fee expenses of MTech(Mechanical Engineering) in SIMTS?
  17. Course structure & fee expenses of BA(Fashion Technology) in DIFT?
  18. Fee structure and hostel expenses of B.Sc(Forestry) in Sam Higgingbottom Institute of Agriculture, Technology & Sciences?
31st July 2018, 07:32 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science?

Course structure and fee expenses of B.Sc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science are given below.

COURSE STRUCTURE

** Medical Terminology

** Intro to Renal Dialysis

** Principles of Renal Dialysis

** Intro to Psychology

** Psychology of Human Relations

** Oral/Interpersonal Communication

** Applied Communications

** Renal Failure & Support Therapy

** Hemo dialysis Lab Procedures

** Principles of Renal Dialysis

** Clinical Practicum

As per my knowledge, the fee expenses of B.Sc(Renal Dialysis Technology) in BN Patel Institute of Paramedical Science is Rs 30000 per year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?