29th July 2018, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 10th Tamil Nadu Board student?

Hello everyone, my son is just promoted to 10th standard and he is studying in Tamil Nadu Board. He didn’t take any coaching but he scored 79% marks in his 9th standard. Now, I think to join him in any coaching class. So, is it beneficial to join any coaching class?

Related Questions:
  1. Is migrating in Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education beneficial for CBSE student?
  2. Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 10th Uttarakhand Board student?
  3. Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 10th ICSE Board student?
  4. Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 10th WBBSE Board student?
  5. Is it beneficial to join coaching institute for 10th WBBSE student?
  6. Is it beneficial to join coaching institute for 10th Gujarat Board student?
  7. Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 10th Chhattisgarh Board student who scored 61% in 9th standard?
  8. Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 10th Chhattisgarh Board student?
  9. Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 10th Karnataka Board student?
  10. Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 12th UP Board student?
  11. Is it possible to get admission in 11th Tamil Nadu Board for 10th CBSE student?
  12. Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 12th Commerce Assam Board student? -- [New]
  13. Time Table of 10th Board exams of Tamil Nadu Board of Secondary Education?
  14. Is it beneficial to study Higher Secondary with Tamil Nadu State Board if completed 10th CBSE?
  15. Is a candidate passed 10th from abroad and 12th from Tamil Nadu, eligible for NRI quota? What's the eligibility criteria for Tamil nadu engineering college counselling? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Whether my Daughter will be eligible for Tamil Nadu State quota or Andhra Pradesh State quota after scoring 85% marks in class 10th CBSE Board?
  17. One can get promoted to 10th in Tamil Nadu State Board if failed in Maths in class 9th?
  18. ISC or Tamil Nadu Board, which is better for 11th Commerce aspirant?
30th April 2023, 04:17 PM
NeptuneSpear

Default Re: Is it beneficial to join coaching class for 10th Tamil Nadu Board student?

Joining a coaching class does not guarantee success or improved grades. It is ultimately up to the student's effort and dedication to learning that determines their academic success.

You should consider some of the factors before admitting your son in any coaching class:

1. If the student found any subject challenging and facing difficulty keep up the pace of the class then external help such as coaching and tuitions will be beneficial.

2. If the school lacks resources or has limited teaching staff, a coaching class may provide additional resources and materials to supplement the student's learning.

3. If the student has specific career goals and require a strong foundation in the subject. Here coaching will be beneficial in providing him additional guidance and knowledge.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?