29th July 2018, 08:00 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply in UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

Hello, I am interested to apply in UPSC Psychologist recruitment of 2018. Can you please tell me how can I apply for this recruitment? I also want to know about the fee of the application. Please help me to know about this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Important dates of UPSC Psychologist 2018 recruitment? Procedure to apply?
  2. Eligibility criteria and age limit to apply in UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018?
  3. How to apply in Indian Navy Steward recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  4. Selection procedure in UPSC Psychologist recruitment for Psychology postgraduate?
  5. Procedure to apply in HPSSSB Junior Scale Stenographer recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  6. Procedure to apply in Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti TGT recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  7. Procedure to apply in Oil India Senior Officer recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  8. How to apply in SCTIMST Project Scientist recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  9. How to apply for BEL Senior Engineer recruitment 2018? Cost of application? -- [New]
  10. Procedure to apply for Engineers India Limited Management Trainee recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  11. Procedure to apply for Meghalaya PSC Stenographer Grade - III recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  12. How to apply in MECL Sampling Technician recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  13. Important dates of Engineers India Limited Engineers recruitment?
  14. How to apply for Kerala PSC Technical Assistant recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  15. How to apply in Arunachal Pradesh Police Head Constable recruitment 2018? Cost of application?
  16. Procedure to apply in UPSC Civil Services Exam 2018? Cost of application? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Educational qualification required to apply in UPSC Psychologist recruitment?
  18. Procedure to apply in IPPB Assistant General Manager recruitment 2018?
3rd August 2018, 09:58 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

Procedure to apply for UPSC Psychologist Recruitment 2018 and Cost of Application:

To apply for this recruitment you are required to follow the below mentioned instructions.

@ You should apply from it's UPSC official website and need to fill up all the details in the concerned fields.
@ If you meet the required criteria, you need to apply on or before the last date 16th August, 2018
@ You are required to send online registration hard copy attested certificates before 17th August, 2018

Click here for Official Notification

Cost of Application:-

<> For General Category Candidates - Rs.25/-
<> For OBC Category Candidates - Rs.25/-
<> For SC/ ST Candidates - Nil
<> For PH Candidates - Nil
4th August 2018, 10:58 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply in UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018? Cost of application?

To apply for UPSC Psychologist recruitment, you have to click on the link below and fill up the online application form. You have to follow the application guidelines and fill up the form correctly and submit all the related documents. Now submit the form and take a printout of the form for future use.

Application link: https://upsconline.nic.in/ora/VacancyNoticePub.php
4th August 2018, 07:13 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

To apply for the UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018, you just have to refer to the link www.upsconline.nic.in to fill the online recruitment application i.e; ORA form by the 16th August 2018.

Also, the cost of application form for the same recruitment is Rs 25. Further, fee exemption is allowed for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates of any community.

For more details regarding the same examination, you can refer to the link www.upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/Advt-14-18-Engl.pdf and download the advertisement released for the same examination.
4th August 2018, 08:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

You can apply for UPSC Psychologist recruitment 2018 through online by filling the online application form at the UPSC official website https://upsconline.nic.in on or before last date of submission of online application form which is 16th August 2018.

Application Fee :-
--> General :- Rs. 25/-
--> OBC :- Rs. 25/-
SC/ ST/ PH and women candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?