31st July 2018, 02:18 PM
Unregistered

Does Oil and Gas companies offer recruitment to Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Sir, I have been completed in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. I want to do work in any Oil & Gas firm anywhere in the world. So, can you help me to know such firm? I also want to know about the process to join in that firm.

Related Questions:
  1. Oil & Gas companies offering recruitment to Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  2. Where to apply to study PG Diploma in Oil & Gas Safety Management course? Scope after this course?
  3. How Can I get job in Oil and Gas companies or Oil rig companies being a B.E. (Mechanical) Candidate?
  4. How can I join in Oil and Gas Industry job in Kuwait?
  5. What additional course to do after B.E. Marine Engineering for career in Oil and Gas Industry? How to apply and what would be the starting designation?
  6. How to get a government/private job in chemical engineering?
  7. What is the role of instrumentation engineering and job work?
  8. How can I prepare for petroleum engineering?
  9. List of Top companies which offer recruitment for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student
  10. What is the scope of Petrochemical after PG in Industrial Chemistry?
  11. How to pursue a career in Petroleum Engineering?
  12. Is is good to opt MBA in oil and gas management after completion of mechanical engineering or masters in design?
  13. Is Doing MBA(Distance Education) while working in MNC useful ?
  14. Is MBA in OIL/GAS/PETROLEUM MANAGEMENT a better option for a chemical engineer than other common MBA strems? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Which type of interview questions may be asked by Oil and Gas company for instrumentation and control engineer
  16. How to get a job in offshore or onshore companies in India? I have completed PG diploma in oil and gas engineering and management
  17. Eligibility to apply for CGVYAPAM Sub Engineer recruitment for Mechanical Diploma holder? -- [New]
  18. Procedure to apply for job in Kuwait in Oil and Gas industry after completion of B.Tech mechanical engineering?
4th August 2018, 07:24 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Oil and Gas companies offer recruitment to Diploma Mechanical Engineer?

Most of the oil and gas companies recruit mechanical engineers for various posts surely. You just need to apply for those jobs only because most of the jobs are not related to mechanical engineering stream.

Hence, whenever there is a job notification by various PSU oil and gas companies, you need to apply for those jobs only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?