1st August 2018, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Commerce Uttarakhand Board student?

Hi Sir, I am studying in 11th standard with Commerce stream from Uttarakhand Board. I want to change my stream but not my Board. I want to change my stream to Humanities. So, I just want to know about the procedure for changing stream. Please tell me asap.

8th August 2018, 10:04 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to change stream into Humanities stream for 11th Commerce Uttarakhand Board student?

No, it is not possible to change from Commerce to Humanities stream while pursuing 11th standard from Uttarakhand Board. You have to study both 11th and 12th standard with Commerce stream as you are pursuing 11th standard with Commerce stream. If you are interested to pursue Humanities stream, then you have to discontinue from Commerce stream and need to take fresh admission in 11th standard Humanities stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?