2nd August 2018, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Graphic Era Hill University?

Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Automobile Engineering from Graphic Era Hill University. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Graphic Era Hill University?
  2. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Graphic Era Hill University?
  3. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Graphic Era Hill University?
  4. Fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Christ Polytechnic Institute?
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma(Graphic Design) in LISAA School of Design?
  6. Fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Swamy Nithyananda Polytechnic?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in YD Mane Institute of Technology?
  8. Fee expenses of Diploma in Electrical Engineering in Sri Satya Sai University of Technology and Medical Sciences?
  9. Is the AICTE approval important for getting a government job?
  10. What is the total fee structure for B.Tech in Graphic Era University? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Software Engineering on 10th basis?
  12. Is AICTE approved graduation important for getting a government job?
  13. Course duration and fee expenses of Diploma in Advance Automobile Technology in Vision Automobile Institute, Nagpur?
  14. Fee expenses of Diploma in Software Engineering in NICT Computer Education?
  15. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  16. Total fee expenses to study Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  17. Fee expenses of Diploma in Biotechnology Engineering in Techno India University?
  18. List of colleges with fee expenses offering Diploma Automobile course in Mumbai
7th August 2018, 04:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Graphic Era Hill University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir, I am interested to do Diploma in Automobile Engineering from Graphic Era Hill University. I would like to know about the course fee expenses of this course. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses immediately. Waiting for your reply.

Fee expenses of Diploma in Automobile Engineering in Grphic Era Hill University are as follows:

Tuition Fee per semester – Rs 25,000

One time payments:

Admission Fee – Rs 2,000
Caution Money (refundable) – Rs 3,000
Enrollment Fee – Rs 1,000
Library Fee – Rs 1,500
Examination Fee – Rs 3,000
Insurance Fee – Rs 450
Sport Fee – Rs 500
Students Welfare Fee – Rs 750
Online Student Information – Rs 500
Transportation Fee – Rs 1,200
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?