2nd August 2018, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi?

Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission and studying PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi? Please tell me about the eligibility criteria because I want to fo this course in this college. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Course structure of PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi?
  2. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi?
  3. How many PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology seats are available in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi?
  4. Is there any entrance exam for PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology admission in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi? -- [New]
  5. List of colleges in Chennai for PG in clinical embryology
  6. List of top colleges for MSc Chemistry in India? Fee structure and location of the colleges?
  7. Clinical research for B-pharm/M-pharm students?
  8. Entrance exams available to study PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research in Institute of Clinical Research India, Noida?
  9. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research in Institute of Clinical Research India, Noida?
  10. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Advanced Clinical Research in Institute of Clinical Research India, Noida?
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of Post Graduation in Biotechnology?
  13. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  14. Which are the colleges under IPU?
  15. List of top colleges and entrance exams to do PhD in Clinical Research? Syllabus and details regarding PhD?
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma in Cardiology Technician in Bollineni Medskills Paramedical Institute?
  17. How to get a government job after finishing BSc Biotech with 70%
  18. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
24th March 2019, 07:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi?

You need to have an MBBS degree from a recognised medical college in India and must have registered at the medical council of India if you are looking for admission in PG diploma in clinical cardiology course at National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam and interview conducted by the concerned authority. Just make sure you are well prepared for the entrance exam.
17th November 2020, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Clinical Cardiology in National Heart Institute and Research Centre, Delhi?

Where is located national institute of research and development council board? Let me know.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?