23rd June 2011, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

How to get admission in colleges accepting AIEEE scores in Gujarat?

how to get admission in aieee based colleges in gujarat ???plz give details.....

Related Questions:
  1. List of engineering colleges which take admission through AIEEE for outsider in gujarat?
  2. Admission in AIEEE colleges in Gujarat? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which MBA colleges are accepting MAT 2016 score? Scope of MAT in getting good college and salary? -- [New]
  4. How many colleges in Gujarat are offering admission on AIEEE basis?
  5. Can I get admission in engineering colleges / Institutes in Gujarat through AIEEE score as a non Gujarati candidate?
  6. Good colleges in Bangalore accepting MAT scores? Cutoffs for these colleges?
  7. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  8. Colleges in Gujarat giving admission on the basis of AIEEE only?
  9. Which are the good government engineering colleges in Gujarat?
  10. Colleges in Gujrat giving admission based on AIEEE score? AIEEE score based admission for BE engineering in gujarat
  11. Good colleges in India accepting MAT scores?
  12. Can I get admission in Gujarat after scoring 57 marks in AIEEE?
  13. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Tech in Gujarat under 75% reserved seat?
  14. Whether my children will be eligible for GUJCET and AIEEE? Can they get admission to engineering college in any of the colleges in Gujarat or will they have to go for NRI quota only even-though they pass std 12th exam from Gujarat education board?
  15. Admission in computer science after scoring 90 marks in AIEEE?
  16. Which engineering colleges give admission on the basis of AIEEE exam in Gujarat?
  17. Names of the colleges in Gujarat in which I can get after scoring 1678 state rank?
  18. Which colleges can I get in Pune after scoring 96.10 percentile in CET with 97 marks? I am expecting 120-125 marks? List of the MBA colleges from Pune accepting CET scores?
23rd June 2011, 01:47 PM
rahul999

Default Re: How to get admission in colleges accepting AIEEE scores in Gujarat?

you please check daily news paper as there will be notification regarding counselling in repective colleges. or else you can also keep in touch with college office
24th June 2011, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

i want to counselling of aieee for state gujarat
5th July 2011, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

i have got 50 marks in aieee . so can i get admission in aieee in gujarat
8th July 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 49marks in aieee.so i can get admission in govt.engg college in modasa
14th August 2011, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

WE WANT TO SEQURE ADMISSION IN SVNIT , DAIIT, NIRMA OR PDPU. FOR THAT HOW MUCH MARKS IF REQUIRED FOR MECHENICLE ENGG, ELECTRICLE ENGG. WHAT SUD BE THE SCORE IN AIEEE AND IN GUJARAT BOARD EXAM? PLZ CALCULATE AVG OF LAST TWO YEARS OF PLZ INFORM WEB SIGHT THRU WHICH WE CAN VIEW.
22nd August 2011, 11:46 AM
Unregistered

what is the cut off list of engg. colleges at ahmedabad based on aiee score
13th November 2011, 09:20 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend

you can attend the counselling of aieee where you could find several colleges of gujrat.you can also check the news papers of gujrat for colleges as they will be providing notification or else you can also keep in touch with college office in which you want to be admitted.
13th November 2011, 09:44 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

hello friend

you can attend the counselling of aieee where you could find several colleges of gujrat.you can also check the news papers of gujrat for colleges as they will be providing notification or else you can also keep in touch with college office in which you want to be admitted.
4th May 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

which are the colleges in GUJARAT which gives admission on the basis of AIEEE?
10th June 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

i have got 28 marks in sc catagory in aieee can i get admission in gujarat?
14th June 2012, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i have 65 marks in Ailee so can i get admission in Gujarat based on Ailee
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?