6th August 2018, 07:48 AM
Unregistered

Specializations available to study in ME for ECE 4th semester student?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am studying in BE with ECE stream. I am in 4th semester now and after completing my BE, I want to study ME course. Kindly let me know about the specializations available for me to study in ME?

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do an Internship being an ECE 4th semester student?
  2. Which are the companies for ECE 4th semester student in Haryana for Training?
  3. Specializations available to study in MTech for BTech Electrical student?
  4. List companies offering Industrial Training to ECE 4th semester student in Gurgaon and Chandigarh?
  5. When the Internship notification will be released in HCL Technologies for ECE 4th semester student?
  6. Software companies offering an Internship to ECE 4th semester student in Uttar Pradesh?
  7. Electronics companies offering 1 month Industrial Training for B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student?
  8. How can I apply for Internship in Reliance Communications being a B.Tech(ECE) 4th semester student?
  9. Specializations available to study in MS Abroad for BTech Mining student?
  10. Where can I join Summer Training on VLSI being a student of 4th semester of ECE course?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for the internship in ISRO, Delhi while doing B.Tech ECE 4th semester?
  12. How can I apply for Summer Internship in BSNL for ECE 4th semester student?
  13. In which entrance exam should I appear among IELTS and TOEFL along with GRE to study MS in USA? Specializations to study in MS for B.E.(ECE) candidate?
  14. How to prepare for GATE exam while in 4th semester ECE in RTU? Which books to refer for Mathematics?
  15. Can I go to 5th semester after having 3 backlogs in 3rd semester and not attending practicals in 4th semester?
  16. How to apply for summer training while doing 4th semester? Best ECE companies to do training? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Companies in north India which impart summer training at the end of 4th semester?
  18. Previous years question papers of MAKAUT B.Pharmacy 4th semester exam
11th August 2018, 05:36 PM
Bhaak Burbak
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Specializations available to study in ME for ECE 4th semester student?

The specialization available for ECE candidates in Master of Engineering are:

Embedded system.

Signal Processing.

Wireless communication.

Digital electronics.

Analog electronics.

Robotics etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?