7th August 2018, 04:45 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Telangana State Board for 11th Science admission?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study my 11th Science in Greenwood High School, Warangal. But it is a CBSE school. And I have given my Board exam from State Board of Telangana for 10th standard. I would like to know the process of migration. Please let me know about this asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Kerala State Board for 11th Science admission?
  2. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Sikkim State Board for 11th Science admission?
  3. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Jharkhand State Board for 11th Science admission?
  4. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from UP State Board for 11th Science admission?
  5. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Haryana State Board for 11th Science admission?
  6. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Maharashtra State Board for 11th Science admission?
  7. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Jharkhand State Board for 11th admission?
  8. Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Meghalaya State Board for 11th admission?
  9. Possibility to migrate from UP Board to CBSE for 12th admission? Procedure to migrate?
  10. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Assam State Board for 11th Science admission?
  11. Procedure to migrate in ISC Board from Punjab State Board for admission in 11th Science?
  12. Procedure to migrate in IGCSE Board from Delhi State Board for 11th Science admission?
  13. Possibility to do 12th with CBSE Board after completion of 11th from State Board? Benefits of studying with CBSE Board?
  14. Should I migrate to State Board for further studies of Architecture being an 11th CBSE student?
  15. CBSE or State Board, which is better to study in 11th Science?
  16. Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Science Karnataka Board student? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Science Uttarakhand Board student?
  18. Possibility to migrate in CBSE Board for 11th Science Chhattisgarh Board student?
28th April 2023, 12:32 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Procedure to migrate in CBSE Board from Telangana State Board for 11th Science admission?

If you wish to migrate from the Telangana State Board to the CBSE Board for 11th Science admission, you will need to follow a certain procedure. Here are the general steps involved in the migration process:
  1. Obtain the migration form: The first step is to obtain the migration form from the CBSE Board or the respective school where you wish to seek admission.
  2. Fill in the migration form: Fill in all the required details in the migration form, including personal details, academic qualifications, and reason for migration.
  3. Submit the migration form: Submit the duly filled migration form to the respective school's admission office or to the CBSE Board.
  4. Wait for approval: Once you submit the migration form, you will need to wait for approval from the CBSE Board. The Board will verify your academic records and eligibility for migration.
  5. Admission process: After the migration is approved, you can proceed with the admission process at the respective CBSE school. You will need to submit all the necessary documents and fees as per the school's admission requirements.

The migration process may differ depending on the specific rules and regulations of the CBSE Board and the respective school. Additionally, there may be eligibility criteria and conditions that need to be fulfilled for migration. It's recommended to check with the CBSE Board and the respective school for the latest information and requirements for migration from Telangana State Board to CBSE Board for 11th Science admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?