7th August 2018, 03:49 AM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing in Indian Global Education, Nagpur?

Hello friends, I want to apply for Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing in Indian Global Education, Nagpur. I would like to know about the procedure of getting admission for this course in this institute. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing in Indian Global Education, Nagpur?
  2. Structure of Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing in Indian Global Education, Nagpur?
  3. Course duration and fee expenses of Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing in Indian Global Education, Nagpur? -- [New]
  4. Job opportunities for Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing student?
  5. Details about Diploma in Advanced Office Automation course?
  6. Eligibility to study Diploma in Advanced Computing in Global Infotech Learning Centre, Kolhapur?
  7. Type of job and salary offered after completing diploma in IT? Details about web designing course and its scope?
  8. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Advanced Accounting in SIIT Education?
  9. Web designing career after B.Sc, Diploma in web development, DCA and office management
  10. Procedure to get admission in web designing course?
  11. Courses for a BA graduate to get jobs easily?
  12. How to enter in LD college in Ahmedabad
  13. Eligibility to study Diploma in Web Designing in Arena Multimedia?
  14. List few Project Management institutes in Nagpur?
  15. Admission procedure to study Diploma in Dress Designing and Manufacturing in Dr. RG Bhoyar Institute of Technical Education, Wardha?
  16. Which course should I opt for after completion of 12th Class to become an Interior Designer? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Short term courses in business department after 12th?
  18. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Web Designing? Expected earning through this course?
13th February 2023, 01:53 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing in Indian Global Education, Nagpur?

The admission is based on written exam to study Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing.

The admission procedure to study Advanced Diploma in Office Automation and Web Designing is, candidates must have 12th passed from a recognised university with minimum 50%marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?