23rd June 2011, 10:28 AM
Kavita s Tewani

Procedure for getting admission in GTU? Details about the entrance exam? Eligibility criteria for admision in M.Tech without GATE score?

Sir,
I am a student of IETE, and persuing my degree in CS.My graduation will be over in June 2012.Will you please suggest me the procedure of getting admission in gtu?
I want the full details of the form and enterance exams conducted regarding the admission.
What will be the eligibility for getting admission in m.tech without GATE score.
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in GTU? From where to get the form? Eligibility for admission in M.Tech and M.E without GATE score?
  2. Admission in m.pharm in GTU without qualifying GPAT
  3. Does GATE be the only Entrance Exam to join M.Tech? Career Opportunities after doing M.Tech? Will Companies hire on the basis of GATE score?
  4. What is the eligibility criteria needed to do masters in Chemical engineering? -- [New]
  5. Procedure of admission into M.Tech in R V College of Bangalore on the basis of GATE?
  6. Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech having completed B.Tech?
  7. Detailed eligibility to apply in GTU PhD(Humanities) entrance exam
  8. GATE score for selection in IITs for M.Tech?
  9. Procedure to get admission in any college through GATE? My GATE score is 198
  10. What is the GATE score? What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in BITS Pilani for M.Tech in computer science
  11. Can I do M.Tech after B.E.? Is GATE compulsory?
  12. Details about M.Tech entrance exam?
  13. Which is the entrance exam for getting into M.Tech Petroleum Course? Is it possible to take admission without GATE score?
  14. What is the marks criteria required to get admission in GTU for doing masters after B.E?
  15. When will be the Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Tech in BITS Pilani? When can I get forms for this? Which degree I can receive from BITS Pilani between M.Tech and ME?
  16. Admission procedure of LD Engineering College or Nirma University through GATE exam? Cutoff for getting into these colleges?
  17. Which are the M.Tech courses in IIST Trivandrum? When is the entrance exam conducted for M.Tech course? Is it possible for admission through GATE score?
  18. Can I get admission in mtech if my GATE score is just above qualifying score? -- [Most Discussed]
9th July 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for getting admission in GTU? Details about the entrance exam? Eligibility criteria for admision in M.Tech without GATE score?

Dear sir,
My graduation will complete in dec-2011, i am study in part time BE ( PDDC). so please inform me about admission procedure of ME
& also inform us its admission criteriye.
29th March 2012, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure for getting admission in GTU? Details about the entrance exam? Eligibility criteria for admision in M.Tech without GATE score?

Respected Person,

i am study in gtu in last sem i hve to take the admissions in M.E or M.Tech in gtu without GATE score. which exam i taken the admission which from i hve

What will be the eligibility for getting admission in m.tech without GATE score.

Email ID= [email protected]
10th July 2013, 10:27 AM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,

I PASS B.E IN ENVIRONMENT FROM GTU (DR.S&S.S GANDHY COLLEGE, SURAT) SPI IS 8.37. BUT MY 4TH SEM BACKLOG RESULT IS

PENDING.CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR TO GIVE THE ENTERENCE EXAM IN GTU WITHOUT GATE SCORE.

EMAIL ID = [email protected]
10th July 2013, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

RESPECTED SIR,

I COMPLETED MY B.E IN ENVIRONMENT (FROM Dr. S.&S.S.GHANDHY COLLEGE,SURAT) WITH 8.37 SPI.bUT MY 4 SEM BACKLOG

RESULT IS PENDING.CAN I ELIGIBLE FOR GIVE ENTRANCE EXAM OF M.E IN GTU WITHOUT GATE?PLEASE REPLY AS FAST AS

POSSIBLE.

EMAIL [email protected]
20th December 2013, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Respected Sir/Mam,
I completed my Diploma in Computer Engineering from GTU and i got the admission in Government Engineering College for B.E. (CE) and my 3rd sem is completed and after 24th Dec 2013 my 4th sem will start and the confusion is that i got the job in Government Diploma College affiliated with GTU....now the situation is that i choose one from two......and AMIE or IETE is best for distance equivalent to B.E. from GTU or any other way where can i complete my graduation...
Email me at:- [email protected]
28th March 2014, 12:20 AM
Unregistered

Respected Person,

i am study in gtu in last semester(INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY) i have to take the admissions in M.E or M.Tech in gtu without GATE score. which exam i taken the admission which from i have

Email ID= [email protected]
19th April 2014, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for getting admission in graduation in engineering,architecture inGTU after clearings 12th board.
3rd May 2014, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir,
i am doing MY B.E in ICT(INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY) 8TH SEM affilated by gtu,and i want to do M.E or M.TECH in gtu without gate score card.which exam i taken the admission which from i have

EMAIL [email protected]
17th May 2018, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed my Be in Electronics and Communication and now I have to do ME what are the procedures to get admission in GTU for ME.
I have appeared for gate but unfortunately I was not able to clear it. So please suggest the process the admission process

Email ID [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?