10th August 2018, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Pay Scale allotted to Junior Office Assistant in IOCL?

After searching alot, I finally know about the IOCL details of Junior Office Assistant. But one thing I didn’t get. I have searched alot but didn’t get the information about the pay scale. Can you please let me know about the pay scale for this particular post?

19th August 2018, 01:37 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Pay Scale allotted to Junior Office Assistant in IOCL?

The pay scale allotted to IOCL Junior Assistant is 11900-32000. Basic pay, D.A, H.R.A and other allowances admissible as per the rules of the corporation.

The last date to apply for IOCL Junior Office Assistant recruitment 2018 is 27th August 2018 till 6:00 PM.
19th August 2018, 10:36 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Salary grade for the post of Junior Office Assistant in IOCL will be in the pay scale of Rs. 11900 - 32000.
Basic Pay, DA, HRA and other benefits will be admissible as per rules of the corporation.
Pay scale wiil be under revision.

Candidate must have completed full time Bachelor's degree from Government recognized university/Institution to be eligible to apply for the post of IOCL Junior Office Assistant recruitment.
20th August 2018, 08:15 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Pay Scale offered for Junior Office Assistant in IOCL:

The detailed information about the pay scale that is offered for Junior Office Assistant in IOCL is given below,

Name of the Organization - IOCL

Name of the Job Position - Junior Office Assistant

Salary Grade for Junior Office Assistant - Rs.11,900-Rs.32,000/- per month

@ Basic Pay, DA, HRA and such other benefits will be admissible according to the rules of the corporation.

@ Pay Scales are under revision.

Click here for Official Notification

Click here for Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?