11th August 2018, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

How many Trainer vacancies are available in BPNL recruitment?

I have searched alot friends but couldn’t get the correct information. Actually I want to know that how many vacancies are available in BPNL Trainer recruitment? If you know then please tell me.

19th August 2018, 08:02 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Trainer vacancies are available in BPNL recruitment?

The number of Trainer vacancies available in BPNL recruitment are 490.

The last date to apply for BPNL Trainer recruitment 2018 is 12th August 2018.
19th August 2018, 11:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many Trainer vacancies are available in BPNL recruitment?

Number of Trainer vacancies available in BPNL Recruitment:

The detailed information about the number of vacancies available for the post of Trainer in BPNL is given below,

Name of the Organization - Bhartiya Pashupalan Nigam Limited

Name of the Job Position - Trainer

Number of vacancies - 490 vacancies

If you have completed Diploma in Agriculture or Animal Husbandry, then you can apply for this recruitment and you may go through the below notification for more details.

Click here for official notification

Click here for More Details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?