16th August 2018, 04:00 PM
Unregistered

CBSE or Uttarakhand Board, which is better for 11th Science aspirant?

Hello friends, my son is studying in 10th standard from Uttarakhand Board. I don’t want to continue his schooling with Uttarakhand Board. Instead, I am thinking to admit him in an CBSE school. So, I would like to know that which Board is better for 11th Science admission?

31st August 2018, 01:14 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Uttarakhand Board, which is better for 11th Science aspirant?

Both the course have almost same syllabus and candidates can select the board according to their convenience.

Both of them is a recognised board and candidates passed 10th from any recognised board are eligible to get admission in the any of the board.

If you think to get admission in CBSE then no doubt it is a best option.
31st August 2018, 06:32 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: CBSE or Uttarakhand Board, which is better for 11th Science aspirant?

If you want to admit him in CBSE School then you should go for it.
But it will be better to ask him that what he wants.
And from which board he wants to pursue.
According to me, Uttarakhand will be better to pursue.
31st August 2018, 07:41 PM
Angry Girl
Senior Member+++++

As compared to any state board, Central Board of Secondary Education is the best board of India for secondary and senior secondary board examination.

Without any doubt, you must choose CBSE over Uttarakhand Board, it will help you score better marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?