21st August 2018, 02:42 PM
Unregistered

Selection procedure of APDCL Office cum Field Assistant recruitment 2018?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you provide me the information of selection procedure in APDCL Office cum Field Assistant recruitment of this year. I want to join through this recruitment as an Office cum Field Assistant. Kindly tell me the selection procedure.

28th August 2018, 07:41 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Selection procedure of APDCL Office cum Field Assistant recruitment 2018?

Selection Process of APDCL Office cum Field Assistant Recruitment:

The detailed procedure to apply for APDCL Office cum Field Assistant recruitment 2018 is given below,

>> You are required to appear in the Written Test which will be notified in due course.

>> Written Test consists of, Paper 1 (One)
Marks - 100
Questions Pattern - Objective Type Questions
Duration of Exam - 2 Hours

Syllabus consists of, General English, General Aptitude, General Knowledge, General Mathematics of 10th Class Standard, Basic Computer Knowledge.

>> Those candidates who get selected through written test shall be called for Document Verification or Physical Efficiency Test.

>> Hence, final selection shall be prepare based on the marks obtained in the Written Test only.

Click here for Official Website

Click here for Official Notification

Click here to Apply
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?