28th August 2018, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get Montessori admission in Kids Montessori School, Guwahati?

Hello friends, I want to admit my daughter in Kids Montessori School, Guwahati. I want to admit her in Montessori standard. So, I would like to know about the requirements for admission in this school for Montessori. Please let me know about this as soon as possible. Thank you!

7th September 2018, 11:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get Montessori admission in Kids Montessori School, Guwahati?

You can get daughter admission at Montessori school, if she is above 2.5 years old. Some schools even consider 3 years as the minimum age for admission.

You need to have birth certificate to apply for admission. Admission is usually provided to kids residing in a given area.
7th September 2018, 11:18 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to get Montessori admission in Kids Montessori School, Guwahati?

You can get daughter admission at Montessori school, if she is above 2.5 years old. Some schools even consider 3 years as the minimum age for admission.
You need to have birth certificate to apply for admission. Admission is usually provided to kids residing in a given area.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?