23rd June 2011, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

In which college shall I get after scoring 57% in SSC?

i have got 57% in ssc but i want to do science in mumbai in which colleg shall i go

3rd November 2011, 04:37 PM
anju anju

Default Re: In which college shall I get after scoring 57% in SSC?

hi,,,,,,,,,

just join the college of your choise but the thing that college should accept your admimission form with this less percentage,,,,,,,

in mumbai also you can find some college those who give admission to average students,,,,,,but it is quite difficult in this competative world,,,,,,,,

better try in pune,,,,,,

in pune there many famouse colleges and some them provide very rare courses which has big demand in the market

but keep one thing in your mind that try to score more than 70% in inter becouse if you will go for graduation then not less than 60% they will accepts and in good college 70% is better to have,,,,

good luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?