23rd June 2011, 05:43 PM

Scope of government job on the basis of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

sir i am an diploma holder candidate in mechanical engineering.
sir, i want to work in govt. of india.
so please inform to me scope in govt. jo on basis of diploma in mechinical engineering.

Related Questions:
  1. Government job opportunities for Mechanical Diploma holder?
  2. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  4. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. How can I get a job in any company on the basis of my diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. What is the value of Mechanical Engineering Diploma certificate from KSOU for government jobs?
  7. Any scope for an engineering correspondence course? Will I get a secured job after doing B.E Mechanical through correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. How to get a government job after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  9. What is the scope of getting a government sector after completion of diploma in IT engineering?
  10. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. Which will have better preference in terms of salary and power between Mechanical engineering and IT engineering?
  12. What can I do with private job having 3 years of diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  13. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Am I eligible for a government job if I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [New]
  15. Scope of Mechanical Engineering Government Job?
  16. How to get the government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. Can I get admission in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis if pursuing 11th Commerce? List of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering colleges?
  18. Can I get a job in Australia on the basis of diploma of mechanical?
14th July 2011, 03:21 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of government job on the basis of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

mechanical (production )trade good or bad in future /
bharat kumar dubey .
s/o late janardan dubey,
govt polytecnic gorakhpur.
24th July 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Scope of government job on the basis of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

How to get govt. job i have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
3rd September 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i have passed mechanical diploma with 62% marks.Which department is suitable for me
4th September 2011, 10:07 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
sir i am an diploma holder candidate in mechanical engineering
a diploma in mechanical engineering is not considered to be enough for getting a good salary..so its better that you do your B.Tech..
you just have to give a lateral entry exam of the college in which u want to take admission and after clearing it,you will be in 2nd year..
after clearing your B.Tech..you wil be eligible for appearing in various PSU exams for many companies..all the best
10th September 2011, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i passed the diploma meanical engineering by ugc approved university and i got 80% marks in it.how can i found the government job?
7th October 2011, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

HOW I PREPARE MYSELF FOR GOV.JOB,I AM NOW WORK A PRIVATE CO.NO TIME FOR STUDY
15th November 2011, 09:24 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

bharat kumar dubey .
s/o late janardan dubey,
15th November 2011, 09:29 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

bharat kumar dubey .
s/o late janardan dubey,
4th January 2012, 09:42 AM
suman27
Member+

Dear friend,
There are plenty of opportunities waiting for you..
>BHEL
>BEL
>SAIL
>ONGC
>BANKING PO
>GEB COMNIES LIKE MGVCL,UGVCL,PGVCL,DGVCL
>GETCO
>DEFENCE
>MANY MORE.....

ALL THE BEST.............
29th February 2012, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

please tell me about the admission what i use this documents
4th May 2012, 08:06 PM
Unregistered

i am dimloma complet with mech (prodution)64.82'% but my eye problem .so i cannot job provit
18th May 2014, 09:44 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope on mechenical engineering after doing diploma on 10 based
18th May 2014, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

how can i get job after doing mechanical engineering on 10 based diploma courses
21st June 2015, 12:21 AM
Unregistered

I have passed my 12th in 2014 with 74 % marks , should i do private b.tech or gov. Polytechnic .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?