23rd June 2011, 06:46 PM
Anugladdy

Are B.Tech IT students allowed to do project in ISRO? How shall we apply for it?

hello sir,
We need to do our final year project in ISRO.Could you suggest us in aright way.We have good communications,good marks in academics too.....so are we eligible to do our project in isro.How to apply it and how to contact regarding final year projects......Pls give ur guidance or say some tips to do our project in ISRO..........

By,
SuganyaBalakrishnan

26th July 2011, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are B.Tech IT students allowed to do project in ISRO? How shall we apply for it?

do any financial aid provided by government for completing the project
4th August 2011, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Are B.Tech IT students allowed to do project in ISRO? How shall we apply for it?

Sir, i am an final year student of B.E Info.Science. I like to do an project in ISRO, so please will u guide me how to do one, i need procedure to do a project in ISRO. So please guide us.

By,
Rajesh. S
Bangalore.
4th January 2012, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Student Projects:

National Remote Sensing Centre (NRSC) of Department of Space (DOS) i.e, ISRO provides an opportunity to the students for carrying out projects as part of fulfillment of "PG courses only". These allotments are strictly on need-based, depending on the projects/ programmes at NRSC. Application format for the project work at NRSC is available here.

With the constraints on infrastructure, "support for project work for BE/B.Tech courses is not available anymore". No correspondence is entertained in this regard.
22nd March 2012, 09:57 AM
Unregistered

can MCA students do projects in ISRO?
21st May 2012, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

does isro gives project to 3rd year computer science sttudent
17th September 2012, 07:16 AM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am Final Year ECE student.Can i do project in ISRO?
16th October 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am doing my final year ece under anna university chennai.Can I do project in ISRO?
10th June 2014, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am B.E. ECE passout 2012 freshers,i want to do a project on software.is that possible?
10th June 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am B.E. ECE passout 2012 freshers,i want to do a project on software.is that possible?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?