8th September 2018, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for SOF International English Olympiad 2018-19?

Hi friends, I am studying in 9th standard. I have heard about SOF International English Olympiad 2018-19. I want to apply for this Olympiad. So, can you please let me know about the procedure for applying in this Olympiad?

10th September 2018, 03:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for SOF International English Olympiad 2018-19?

You can register for SOF International English Olympiad through your respective school only. Individual registration by the students are not allowed. You have to pay only the participation fee and all process will be done by the school management.

For more details, please visit the below mentioned website.
http://www.sofworld.org/ieo
11th September 2018, 01:51 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to apply for SOF International English Olympiad 2018-19?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I am studying in 9th standard. I have heard about SOF International English Olympiad 2018-19. I want to apply for this Olympiad. So, can you please let me know about the procedure for applying in this Olympiad?

Students have to apply for the SOF International English Olympiad through their school. Individual registrations from students are not accepted for the SOF International English Olympiad. Prospectus containing the Registration forms is sent to all the schools registered with SOF. Schools not registered may request for the prospectus by sending an e-mail at [email protected] or phone call. Students from Class 1 to 12 are eligible to participate in the SOF International English Olympiad. The SOF International English Olympiad website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?