24th June 2011, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Tech from AICTE approved college after doing diploma in Civil engineering? Names and address of the colleges?

I am suvendu mondal.i am a diploma civil engineer. I want to complete b.tech from any aicte approved collage (in distance mode). If this is possible Plz tell me the name & address of this type of collage.

Related Questions:
  1. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? I have completed diploma in AICTE approved college
  2. Names of some AICTE approved colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I study the correspondence Diploma in Civil at an AICTE approved college being an Arts student? List of AICTE approved Diploma colleges in Kolkata? -- [New]
  4. Names of some AICTE approved colleges for distance education in Pune and Maharashtra?
  5. How to do B.Tech in Civil Engineering through distance from AICTE approved college after passing diploma?
  6. List of AICTE approved colleges in Kolkata for Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  7. Is it good to take B.Tech degree in Civil Engineering from Jamia Peer Muhammad University after diploma in civil engineering? Is it AICTE and UGC approved?
  8. AICTE approved college for distance Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  9. Want to do Diploma in Civil Engineering by distance education?
  10. List of AICTE approved college or unvesrsity for correspondence B.Tech in Electrical after three years diploma?
  11. List of approved AICTE colleges in Karnataka state/university for diploma in civil engineering
  12. Institute of Civil Engineering is approved by AICTE or not?
  13. List of colleges offering diploma in Civil through correspondence and approved by AICTE?
  14. B.E through correspondence from AICTE approved colleges after diploma in Civil?
  15. PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence studies (AICTE Approved)?
  16. Is it possible to do PG Diploma/Diploma in Civil/Mechanical Engineering through Distance/Correspondence Studies (AICTE Approved)
  17. Which are the colleges in Pune approved by AICTE and DEC? I have completed diploma in civil engineering
  18. Institute of Civil Engineer approved by AICTE? Names of the AICTE approved distance learning colleges?
24th June 2011, 10:07 AM
vijaymohit92
Member+

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Tech from AICTE approved college after doing diploma in Civil engineering? Names and address of the colleges?

yes, it is definitely possible to do b.tech after doing diploma.you get the the admission in second year in b.tech in any branch depend upon whether the seats in second year in college vacant or not.as you are saying that you want to do b.tech from those colleges which are approved to AICTE, most of UPTP colleges are affilated to AICTE
24th June 2011, 03:37 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Tech from AICTE approved college after doing diploma in Civil engineering? Names and address of the colleges?

it is not a good choice to do B.tech in distance mode. if you want to do B.Tech then you should do it in regular mode. there are lateral entry scheme in most of the institution where you can take admission through lateral entry examination directly in second year. the best option is you should go for B.Tech through lateral entry examination.

for lateral entry you have to appear in state level lateral entry examination. but IITs don,t have any lateral entry seat. you may take admission in B.Tech through engineering entrance examination like AIEEE, IIT JEE and other state level engineering entrance examination. opportunity to take admission in a good institution will be more if you go through these types of engineering entrance examination.

few institution also provide B.tech course in distance mode but this course will be helpful if you continue your study with your work. then degree in distance mode and work experience will be helpful for you to get a good job.

best wishes.
25th June 2011, 01:33 AM
sanjay kumar saini
Senior Member+

there are lateral entry scheme in most of the institution where you can take admission through lateral entry examination directly in second year.

few institution also provide B.tech course in distance mode but this is not a good choice of you.
you should do B.Tech on regular base .this will help you in good placement.

By distance mode you can't get good placement.

for good placement you should choose B.Tech on regular base.
1st July 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

i live in gandhinagar bhopal. i want to admission in civil engineering in gandhi nagar.pls send me list of the college nearest of gandhi nagar
28th July 2011, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

i completed diploma in civil engg.i want to do b.tech civil in aicte approved colleges in distance education near by krishnagiri
11th September 2011, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

IWANT TO LEARN BTECH CIVIL BY DISTANCE IN GUJRAT
19th September 2011, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

orissa institute of managment and technologi bhubneswar
24th October 2011, 08:10 AM
Unregistered

is there any IGNOU STUDY CENTRE giving couses in Civil Engineering in kolkata (west bengal)
15th November 2011, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I Have passed diploma in electrical engineering from Tribhuban University of nepal , npw i want study in B-Tech in electrical, so please give me name and deatils of approved colleges in india.
17th November 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

please give me the list of AICTE aproved distance B.Tech civil engg. colleges
23rd March 2012, 07:39 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, i am a junior engineer at haryana irrigation department on regular basis. i want to do b.tech in civil engineering . please guide me that what is the better option for me.
9th July 2012, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir,i passed diploma in civil,i want to do b.tech in distance education,plz sand in mail<[email protected]> how i do???
3rd August 2013, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

I Have passed diploma in mechanical engineering from cidc assam university silchar. now can i get admission in b.tech to aicte approved college.
5th December 2013, 09:23 AM
Unregistered

I want to do B.tech by distance education after diploma in civil engineering.
plz suggest me some AICTE approval institute by distance course offers.
16th July 2015, 12:40 PM
Cossth

Yes it is possible you can do BTech via distance education or choose regular classes.
You can get lateral entry also means you can complete BTech in 3 years not 4 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?