24th September 2018, 10:38 AM
Aman sobia

What is the admission procedure for PhD in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?

I have qualified the All India Entrance Examinations for Admission (AIEEA) conducted by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). Now, I want to join Chaudhary Charan Singh University (CCS). Am I eligible to get admission in this university? If yes, then what is the procedure for admission in PhD?

1st March 2023, 10:53 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure for PhD in Chaudhary Charan Singh University?

Those who have Masters degree in relevant subject with atleast 55% and above marks bfrom a recognised board are eligible for admission.

Admission is usually granted on the basis of entrance exam.

Those who have qualified any of the national level entrance exam are exempted from university level entrance exam.
Such candidates directly hqve to appear for interview round.

Interested candidates can apply online through the official website of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?