24th June 2011, 12:07 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in B.Com in any state like Bihar, Jharkhand and Orissa?

I have passed B.A in sociology with houners from pune and want to get admission in B Ed in any of the state Bihar, Jharkhand and orissa.pl advise me the procedure to get the admission in the current year.

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs are available for me Bihar, Jharkhand? I want to take admission in B.Tech
  2. Whether Orissa JEE rank list is prepared separately for those candidates who belong to outside state? I have secured 438 rank in Orissa JEE and belong to Bihar
  3. Am I eligible for JCECE medical exam? I'm a resident of Bihar but currently residing in Jharkhand
  4. Procedure for admission in Polytechnic Colleges in Bihar/Jharkhand? What is the fee structure?
  5. List of colleges which offer Graduation in Mass Communication in Bihar and Jharkhand? Procedure to get admission? -- [New]
  6. Admission in 11th science at Bihar and Jharkhand for a candidate who has secured 8.5 CGPA in 10th standard?
  7. List of government colleges available for a student(Financially weak) having AIR 31266 in AIEEE in Jharkhand, Bihar and WB? Can i get any good private college with affordable fees of maximim Rs.70000 yearly in Jharkhand, WB or Bihar?
  8. How to secure a job in Jharkhand or Bihar state after passing MCA?
  9. How can I apply for MBBS entrance in JCECE Jharkhand? I belong to Bihar state and have passed Matric and inter from Bihar
  10. Can I get admission in MBBS or BDS college in Bihar or Jharkhand? I have scored 5060 CAT rank in Bihar and 1425 rank in Jharkhand
  11. Eligibility for Orissa state quota (85%) for medical admission?
  12. Which are the approved B.Ed colleges in Patna(Bihar) and Bokaro(Jharkhand)?
  13. Am I eligible to give Jharkhand State engineering exam after doing 12th from Jharkhand?
  14. What's the fee structure and admission procedure for doing CS in Orissa? I'm pursuing my graduation from Orissa
  15. How to obtain domicile certificate of Bihar state? I was born in Jharkhand and my father is living in Bihar from last one year. I don't have any proof accept my pan card
  16. What is the date of sale of form for polytechnic college of Bihar and Jharkhand? Last date of submission?
  17. List of Collages available in Jharkhand and Bihar for Physiotherapy?
  18. List of top B.Com colleges in Bihar and Jharkhand? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd November 2011, 07:46 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Com in any state like Bihar, Jharkhand and Orissa?

dear friend,

you should give an Entrance test at first for get Entry into B.ed education if you are selected then you can do it.
so
best of luck.
2nd November 2011, 08:01 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in B.Com in any state like Bihar, Jharkhand and Orissa?

dear friend,

you should give an Entrance test at first for get Entry into B.ed education if you are selected then you can do it.
so
best of luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?