27th September 2018, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Details of prepayment fine under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank for BCA(H) aspirant?

Hi everyone, I was searching for an education loan scheme for studying BCA(H) course. After searching I thought that applying an education loan from ICICI Bank is fine for me as I have an account in this bank. But I am unable to understand the prepayment fine. Can I know about this particular term?

29th September 2018, 12:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details of prepayment fine under Education Loan scheme of ICICI Bank for BCA(H) aspirant?

No prepayment charges will be imposed on you by ICICI Bank under education loan scheme. You can prepay the education loan without any charges or fine.

The repayment tenure is 5 to 7 years after completion of moratorium period or repayment holiday which is course period plus one year or 6 months after getting a job, whichever is earlier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?